This Policy applies regardless of the device used to access and use the Application. You are bound by this Policy if you download, install, or otherwise use the Application or similar product or service where you are presented with this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, then you may not use the Application or access the content or any services in the Application.
This Policy applies only to information collected on or through the Application. It does not apply to information collected or obtained by or through any other means (including, without limitation, information collected offline, in-person, over the telephone or by mail)
1. Personal Information You need to provide personal information, such as your name, email address and phone number in order to use the application. LAALSA uses the email/phone number for security validations and notifying you about invites and offers.
2. Location Information We may collect location information, including general information (e.g., IP address, zip code) and more specific information (e.g., GPS-based location information) from your mobile device and use that information to deliver the content and services that are available through the Application. The Application relies on this location information in order to provide certain location-based services such as information about places around you, restaurants near by, weather or offers. By downloading and/or using the Application, you consent to the collection and use of this location information. If you do not wish to have this location information collected and used by LAALSA, you should not use the Application. Continued Use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
3. Categories of Interests The Application allows you to select categories of interest to deliver your preferred content. These categories include restaurants, drive-ins, malls, food courts and others. LAALSA collects this information to help evaluate your interests and ensure that the right content is being delivered.
4. Contacts The Application allows you to provide access to Contacts on the phonebook which will enable LAALSA to make appropriate recommendations for places, friends available at a given time and events.
5. Ratings & Reviews Application allows you to provide ratings and reviews on purchases that you have made using our app. The ratings that you provide will form a basis for other users that match your taste profile. All reviews that you write will be visible to the public but without your personal information.
6. Passive Anonymous Information Gathered Electronically We and our third-party service providers and/or partners may automatically collect certain types of passive, anonymous information whenever you use the Application, such as information about your device and activities when using the device. For instance, we may automatically collect Application usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of users of the Application, pages visited, and similar data. This data is used in the aggregate, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that LAALSA or its third-party service providers and/or partners intend to use to identify you personally.HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
For the purposes for which you provided it; To provide the features, services and products available through the Application; To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us; To send you alerts or other communications; To notify you about new features and offerings of the Application, including, but not limited to, discounts, events, news about our member restaurants and other services, and/or special offers; To administer sweepstakes and contests; To process and respond to your inquiries; To contact you with information that we believe may be of interest to you; For internal research and reporting; To improve the content and features of the Applications or develop new products and/or services; To tailor the content or predict the content you would like based on your selected categories of interests and/or other user information, as well as your perceived interests based on analytics and information shared by any third party service providers; To provide advertising in the Application or in the content that you use through the Application; To enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Application; To administer and troubleshoot the Application; and To share your information with reputable third parties who may provide you with information about their products and/or services that may be of interest to you.
We may aggregate and/or anonymise information collected through the Application. We may use anonymous or aggregated data for any purpose, including without limitation for ratings, research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with any third parties, advertisers, promotional partners, sponsors, event promoters, and/or others.WHEN WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
Consent: If you consent to the disclosure, we may do so.
Service Providers. We shall provide access to your information to select third parties who perform services on our behalf and for any other legitimate business purposes. These third parties provide a variety of services to us, including without limitation, in application contextual advertising, sales, marketing, advertising, market research, fulfillment, data storage, analysis and processing, and legal services. LAALSA generally seeks contractual assurances from these service providers that they will not use your information in any manner other than to help us provide you with the services and products available from LAALSA.
Other Third Parties. In addition, we may also share your information with any third-party partner or contractor that has a mobile or web application powered by the LAALSA Application or certain functionality, widgets, or technology from the LAALSA Application. If you receive a communication from a third party and you do not wish to receive future communications from that party, you should also tell them to remove you from their marketing list.
Protection of LAALSA and Others. By using the Application, you acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve and disclose your information, including, but not limited to, any user content, if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce our LAALSA Terms of Service and End User License Agreement http://www.laalsa.com/terms.html, this Policy, or other contracts with you; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; and/or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of LAALSA, its agents and affiliates, its users and/or the public. We may also disclose information to law enforcement agencies in emergency circumstances, where the disclosure of such information is consistent with the types of emergency disclosures permitted or required by law.
Business Transfers. We reserve the right to disclose and transfer all of your information, including your personal information, to a successor company in connection with a transaction, such as a merger, spin-off, spin-out, reorganization, contribution, consolidation, or acquisition or sale of all, or components, of our business.OPTING OUT OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
If you have provided personal information while using the Application and later decide that you would rather not have LAALSA use personally identifiable information for marketing purposes in accordance with this Policy, you can opt-out of future use at any time by: (i) going to the link provided at the bottom of any email you receive from LAALSA and opting out of receiving information, and (ii) by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
To keep your information accurate, current and complete, email email@example.com to update and/or correct any information previously provided.LINKS
Links to third-party websites, applications and other services may be made available through the Application. LAALSA is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third-party services. Any information you provide via those services is subject to the applicable privacy policies and is not covered by this Policy.SECURITY
We have implemented commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration of your information. However, we cannot and do not guarantee that these measures will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use, or disclose your information since despite our efforts, no Internet and/or other electronic transmissions can be completely secure.INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
LAALSA does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information directly from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not submit any personally identifiable information to LAALSA. If we discover we have received any information from a child under the age of 13 in violation of this Policy, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe LAALSA has any information from or about anyone under the age of 13, please contact us at the address listed below.CONTACTING US ABOUT THIS POLICY
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, concerns, requests or comments by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2019 LAALSA Business Insights Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved